Ok! I am back on track! Here are the 22 things I am thanking God for today:
Thanking God for:
- I can’t believe it’s Day 22!!!
- Taking a shower, a nice hot shower! Much needed after several hours of doing my hair.
- I had a considerable amount of sleep, so yay!
- I made it to work on time!!! For the first time in a while. Oh! It felt so good to not be in a rush!
- Work was not busy today- it was actually steady! I remember going to work this morning and thinking it was going to be horrible, but it was chill! I thank God!
- Realizing God’s infinite mercy!
- Singing at work.
- Think about it: God’s mercies are new every morning! Every morning!!!! WOW!!! I thank God for mercy.
- Crying– I cried a little at work today. I need to cry some more. I just thank God for tears, for the fact that I can even cry.
- Being able to be of help to my coworker.
- Visiting my mentor today! It was so nice catching up. I finally visited him at work.
- Calling my sister today, talking and listening to her.
- Being able to make plans for the future– at the same time, trusting in God’s sovereignty.
- Putting finishing touches on my hair.
- Running errands safely
- Having someone to confide in.
- Realizing that I am very much a work in progress… Just pouring out my soul to God.
- Fresh towels.
- Sweeping my room– no more hairs all over the floor.
- Getting paid for a job I did today, so it’s nice to get some cash.
- Catching up on these blog posts!