I have so much catching up to do!! Oh, man! So, here’s my list for 10/14/2016, Friday.
- Waking up and going to work.
- Staying awake at work and making it through.
- Being able to give a co-worker a ride– ministry and opportunity.
- I made moin moin (Bean cake) and I ate it! It was delicious!
- My friend Bolanle, whose birthday was on Friday! (Her picture is above). Bolanle is a great woman of God– young, but the anointing of God upon her life is PALPABLE! She’s beautiful, caring, kind. Ahh!! I thank God for her!
- My friend Eileen, whose birthday was also on Friday. I met Eileen not too long ago, and I already admire her. She encourages me to want to get closer to Jesus! She is so beautiful! And she likes my jollof rice, even though she’s Ghanian haha!
- Birthdays!! They are so awesome.
- Catching up on these blog entries.
- Running errands, to and fro, and making it safely.(Psalm 121 comes to mind).
- Driving to NH, for Navs Retreat
- Getting pulled over, but no incident– it was really scary!!!
- Being part of the 2016 Navs Fall Retreat.
- Conversations with people.
- I met a married couple, and they gave me hope for marriage.
- We stayed in this really nice house, a REALLY nice house!
- Hope (hoping) that one day I’ll be able to support people who are fundraising.
- Bonding with someone over snacks!
- God’s sovereignty– everything will be alright because God is in control.