Ok… almost caught up! Here’s the list for yesterday (10/13/2016):
- Grace and patience and mercy of God extended to me by other people–they are God’s hands and feet!
- I’m official– getting a work sweater! And it’ll be purple 🙂
- I was free yesterday afternoon, by God’s grace. It felt so good!
- Learning and adjusting to my financial responsibilities. Although adulting is so hard, I thank God that I am getting the hang of it. Paying rent, bills, insurance, etc… Not a lot of money left at the end of the week, but I am learning and growing!
- Nancy Nash. She is a wonderful lady! A gem!
- The miracle of sleeping and waking.
- The peace of God!
- I like music… and I am able to buy music, so I thank God for it.
- Reading Romans 4 again– Romans 4 was a major part in my decision in coming back to Amherst and work with Navs. I’m awaiting a revelation and deeper understanding of it.
- Harmony– not just in singing, but in life altogether.
- Hymns! I love hymns!!!!
- God’s unfailing covenant love.
- I don’t understand God (Genesis 15:17)… and I thank God for not understanding God.
- “Coram Deo” means “In the presence of God”.
- My sight/vision. I was very concerned yesterday. But I thank God that I will not lose my sight or vision!
- Being able to cook for the potluck going on today! I love to cook!!!! And I pray that they like it– I won’t be there 😦
- Strength and empowerment to go through life!