I know that we are already in a new day, but I can’t afford to be behind again and again… Thank you, Lord, for forgiving me. Anyway, here’s Day 15’s list.
- Waking up with songs on my mind. This has been happening for some time now, and I thank God for it.
- Over this past weekend my mouth, but most especially my inner, lower gum area, felt weird, as if something was running back and forth inside. But when I woke up in the morning (Oct. 11, 2016, Tuesday), I realized the uncomfortable feeling was gone!
- Actually for real making it to work on time; there was no need to rush.
- I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch, which was pretty awesome, very delicious.
- Making it through work! It is always busy on Tuesdays! But, I thank God I survived another Tuesday!
- Making it home in one piece. I almost got into a car accident– I hadn’t even left work yet! Praise God!!!
- Washing dishes is always fun! Having the ability to do such a mundane task is worth saying thank you, God, for.
- Having utensils to cook with.
- COOKING! I love to cook– and by God’s grace, I am thanking God in advance for giving me the grace and desire to cook for my family (and they will love it!)
- Having things to actually cook. I made a Nigerian favorite, moin moin. Although it didin’t come out the way I wanted it, I thank God that I could make it. I like the way it tastes.
- Brownies– I thank God for sweets in general.
- Getting paycheck- having a job, truly, is a blessing.
- My friend Israel celebrated his birthday! #oldman hahah
- Staying up to type this list… It’s no joke, but I thank God for it!
- Catching up on my to-do list!