Here we go, Day 14 (10/102016, Monday).
- Having a relaxing morning.
- Recognizing my faults (and relying on Jesus to help me fix them).
- Having people to talk to, especially at work.
- Meditating on the Word (i.e. memory verses).
- Being able to check up on people.
- My lips. I really love my lips! And I thank God for them hahah!
- Pooping! Pooping!! Pooping!!! I love pooping!
- 10 more days… Day 14, we made it to Day 14!
- Cleaning the bathroom at my apartment. I actually love cleaning the bathroom!
- I had a meeting and I made it there on time.
- Christ in me, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).
- Late Night at Berk.
- Having friends and even acquaintances to discuss things with.. discussions, not debates.
- I made a commitment today… one I intend to keep and stay faithful to, and I am thanking God in advance for helping me through the commitment.