Here are the things I was thankful for on Day 13 (Sunday).
- Waking up in time for church… I didn’t set my alarm, but God woke me up!
- Rain!!!! Oh, the rain! Amherst is in a drought right now, so it was good to have rain!
- Making it to church safe and sound. The rain was kind of heavy, and I was kind of scared, to be honest.
- Having a GPS.
- Having unlimited data.
- Learning that the devil is a defeated foe!
- Only Jesus can complete me. Thank you Jesus for completing me!
- I am not fighting alone… in the fight of my life, Jesus is with me!
- Church– and I feel like I have said this before, but being able to go to church and be refreshed and rejuvenated is great!!
- Colossians 2, especially verse 15, “And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross” (NIV).
- Jesus’ victory at Calvary– knowing this truth is a weapon.
- Learning different ways of fighting (i.e. abiding in Christ, obeying God, etc).
- I am no longer a slave to fear, in Jesus’ name!