Even though I haven’t posted the things I have been thankful for, I have been writing them down. So, here are the things I was thankful for on Day 12 (this past Saturday).
- Making it to Day 12!
- Getting to hang out with Ms. Carmen (a lady from a church I go to. She’s so awesome!)
- Getting to sit in the passenger seat of my car. Perhaps I enjoyed it a little more than I should’ve hahaha!
- Enjoying Ms. Carmen’s company.
- Eating Thai food. I had Pad Thai and it was DELICIOUS!!!
- Different cultures and foods!!!
- God is defending me.
- Hopeful assurance of Heaven.
- Being able to have a relationship with God, knowing Him, and being able to know Him more.
- Mummy Atunlute’s birthday!
- Saving on gas (I saved $5).
- Good things are coming my way!!!