Again, I missed writing about Day 10, but here are the things I was particularly grateful for yesterday.
- Pastor Kola’s birthday (which was yesterday. This is kind of an inside joke… but praise God for another birthday!)
- Dreaming. I was able to remember my dream yesterday, which hasn’t been happening lately.
- Bra… I’ll just leave that there.
- Knowing God is working on my behalf.
- Having money, however little, in my account. The struggle is too real right now, but I thank God that I still have something, you know.
- Starving the flesh, by God’s grace and empowerment. There’s still plenty of work to be done, but I thank God I am now who I was.
- No pity party. Sometimes I get into these moods and I sing the “Woe me!” mantra, wishing life was different, thinking about who hurt me and whatnot. But I praise God because there’s none of that! Whenever I am tempted to get in that mood, I remember the goodness of Jesus!
- Making it to Day 10… and still going!
- Having Godly counsel and direction
- The beating, Crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus! Read the Gospels, friends!